Raising a Thinking Child is targeted for
- Caregivers of children 4-7 year-old
- Educators and child care providers (12 hours of Registry credit available)
This evidence-based workshop series will help you guide your child to solve common, everyday problems with decision making and communication skills using their thinking brain. It is a refreshingly practical curriculum that helps you help your child learn HOW to think, not WHAT to think, as they learn to resolve their own problems.
Participants will learn:
- To give their children skills to solve their own problems
- Fun games to help children learn these problem solving skills and consider consequences
- How to help kids care about and understand their own and those of others
Classes will be held ONLINE- Using Zoom Meeting App. You can join on your computer, tablet, or smart phone from the comfort of you home.
October 30th-Dec 4th 2023 9:00 am- 10:15 am or 6:00 pm-7:15 pm
February 27th- April 2nd 2024 :00 am- 10:15 am or 6:00 pm-7:15 pm
This program is facilitated by Missy Bablick, (Barron County), Human Development & Family Relationship Educator with the UW-Extension.
An EEO Affirmative Action employer, the University of Wisconsin – Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming including Title IX and ADA requirements. If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this programming, please call Missy Bablick at 715-537-6254 as soon as possible